Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:31:38 EST
   I use a large pot and a spacer in the bottom to hold a five gallon pail in
water to within an inch or so of the top.  On the range, set low, the water
gets to about 120F and it takes all day.  I am convinced my customers can
taste the difference between heated and not.
The best description of the overly precessed stuff on the supermarket shelf
was
"white bread".
Sunday is supposed to be in the upper 40's low 50's here in CT and I will pop
lids and feed.