From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:48:23 -0500
Hello All,
bees in the local news.
Tonight on the local CBS news was a short piece about AHB being found in
Oklahoma. Typical piece on a slow news day.

In fact the Kansas City Star
newspaper called today and did another phone interveiw. Coming out tomorrow
for a few
pictures. In the Fourth of July edition.

In the CBS piece the reporter said that researchers have spent 10 billion
dollars researchers the AHB since the Brazil release.

Does the list think the figure is accurate?

If the figure is correct:

What in the heck did we get for 10 billion  dollars?

Years ago on BEE-L I shared that commercial beeks had the solution to stop
AHB dead in its tracks as far as the movement north but researchers declined
our solution.

 I think I know why now. Billions of dollars in research
funding which only documented the problem and did nothing to stop the
northward movement.

bob