From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:07:56 +0100
Hi Dee

Thanks for your input.  The Euvarroa certainly seem good potential
candidates (I have seen Apis florea in the area, so they could have
transferred), but I have been unable to find any pictures of them on bees so
have no idea whether they would cluster on both the thorax and abdomen as
these are doing.   I have looked at the pictures that I took of florea but,
of course, there is not a mite to be seen!

Best wishes

Peter Edwards
www.stratford-upon-avon.freeserve.co.uk/