From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:29:52 -0700
As I promised some time ago, I have now installed movies of DCAs on Dr. Loper's
staff page. You will need the ability to show .avi files to see them, they are
quite large, and there is no audio or descriptive text available yet. The film
clips were taken from a video Dr. Loper and Wayne Wolf had made to demonstrate
the usefulness of radar in detecting insects.
http://198.22.133.109/home/loper/index.html
   - Link to other entomological radar sites at:
    http://scrl.usda.gov/SCRL/apmru/imms/radar/
John F. Edwards
"Feral Bee Tracker and AHB Identifier"
Carl Hayden Bee Research Center