From:
Gene Ash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 05:26:52 -0600
a James Fischer snip followed by my questions or comments..
I get a lot of email from people saying "thanks" for their Nectar Detector,

With packages suddenly well above $140 in many places, knowing for sure which hives need feed pays
off far more than in just the savings of deploying fewer candyboards.

> Jim can you provide a link to your detector? I might wish to give those a try at the lab..

>and just for your information Mann Lake is advertising packages for a 20 dollar bill over 200 bucks.. which now makes my $200 nuts looks way too cheap..

Gene in Central Texas....