Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:13:57 -0700
I'm a hobbyist, and fairly new to beekeeping. Two
weeks ago I added a second brood chamber to my only
hive. This past Saturday I checked things. Comb was
being drawn in the added brood chamber, and the queen
was up there.

There's alot of burr comb between the upper and lower
brood chambers. I started to clean it up, but realized
I was also destroying eggs, larvae, and brood, so I
stopped. Managing the hive kinda requires removing the
burr comb, yes? Shall I press on, removing that burr
comb, and unhatched bees be damned???

Richard