Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:49:46 -0500
>>This is my first season to use plastic frames or foundation, and this
was
only an experiment.  I intend to stick with wood frames & wax
foundation,
but I have to admit that the convenience is nice.

Lance,

It sounded as though that once you used all 10 frames things went rather
smoothly, which is encouraging.  What is the reason for your decision to
remain with wood?  I am only asking to have a better understanding.

I appreciate your sharing your experience.

Waldemar

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!