From:
Scot McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:42:36 -0500
Peter,
	I realize that there is a lot misinformation out there, but the
subject here is less misinformation that you might think. There are already
people starving now, while you and I might live abundantly. However if the
agricultural beekeeping sector disappears for whatever reason or becomes
much less effective because of a significant decrease in managed bees in
agriculture, hunger will in fact increase. It might not make you or I
starve, but the cost of food has a good chance of becoming more expensive
and being available to less people than it is now.

Although the statements you recorded here are technically inaccurate and
don't hit the bullseye, they still hit the target.

Scot McPherson
McPherson Family Farms
Davenport, IA