From:
Al Lipscomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:56:54 -0700
On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 07:39:53PM -0400, Coleene E. Davidson wrote:
> Has anyone out there used this product?  I decided on this rather than an
> escape board to eliminate handling supers twice.  I just received shipment
> and there are no directions on the bottle.

The product was talked about one the list a while ago and I ordered a
bottle to see how well it worked.

I have found it to work "as well" as Bee-Go. That is, I have had it do a
good job at times and fail at others :).

For the majority of times I have found it to work well and without the smell of Bee-Go.
For working my remote locations it is the only thing I could allow inside my van. I cannot
compare it to the "Oil of Almonds" that George mentions as I have not tried it (it would take
years for me to use the smallest size available).
--

There is no doubt we need government in our lives. There is also no doubt
that we need salt in our diet. Watch out for too much of either one.
AA4YU http://www.beekeeper.org http://www.q7.net