From:
Alan Riach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 07:45:25 +0100
I'm pretty convinced that worker bees can move eggs or larva small
distances (in their mouths ? )because I've seen brood immediately above
the queen excluder, but can they move them from one hive to another? Has
anyone experienced a "definitely" queenless hive suddenly producing a
queen. I have not but if they can move them small distances one might
think that they could move them large distances in extremis. Anyone know
of any video footage of bees moving eggs/larvae?

Alan Riach
Edinburgh