From:
Jim Osborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 15:57:57 -0700
Liz Day <[log in to unmask]> requests:
>It is nice to append your posts with the following,
>which are often omitted by the machine otherwise:
>
>Your real name.
>The institution you're affiliated with, and its approximate location.
>Your correct email address.
>
>Just your mother nagging you,

Thanks, Liz,
    And if I might add: PLEASE, PLEASE, folks, reply directly to your
correspondent for personal messages.  This is a relatively
high-volume list, and it will help us all to keep the traffic
meaningful and interesting.  Too much noise drives away the folks who
might have the answer to your question.

[log in to unmask]  in the Pacific Northwest