From:
The Bankses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:40:33 -0500
Here are a few that I got from the National Honey Board:

   How many flowers must honey bees visit to make one pound of honey?  2
million
   How far does a hive of bees fly to to bring us one pound of honey?
55,000 miles
   How much honey would it take to fuel a bee's flight around the world?
About 2 tablespoons (one ounce)

Wahkon