From:
Michael Housel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:51:48 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Broccoli is a great antioxidant and cancer fighter. I cannot see a local
> McVeggi opening near us soon with Broccoli Burgers.

When giving lectures one of the items I always stress is the use of honey on
Broccoli just before steaming.  It is the only time my grandkids eat seconds.

It removes the bitter tastes.  This opens the conversation for the Got Milk
and Honey, Honey and Mustard [secret ingredient number 2] for sandwiches, and
Homemade breads with Honey.  Ever try Orange Juice with a spoonful of Honey.
The money that the honey group has wouldn't work on one representative.  The
tag along with a krafty group to just use our little secret honey.   95
million homes can be wronged just by not eating the cancer fighting broccoli
with honey.

Michael Housel   Orlando