From:
"Peter L. Borst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:34:36 -0400
Brian Fredericksen  wrote:
>Its not how much money you make its how you make it that lives on.

I have spent most of my working life around beekeepers, large scale and
small. I have never taken sides with either group. There are good ones and
bad ones in both categories.

The large scale beekeepers are responsible for countless discoveries and
innovations that benefit us all. Small timers too have come up with plenty
of good ideas.

It is very easy to picture the world as Them and Us. I suggest: Go a little
further and picture the whole world as Us.

--
Peter L. Borst
Danby, NY  USA