From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:00:52 -0600
During my professional career I spent endless hours doing specific
transplants of small parts of embryonic quail brains into chick embryo
brains in order to track the development of cranial nerves. There were so
many obstacles to success that we were thrilled to get enough survivals to
analyze cranial nerves in just three embryos.

My apologies for the mix-up with deviation and error,  thanks for correcting
me.

That said,  I am not buying your excuse for these authors.   You cite
transplanting quail brain parts.   In that case your explanation makes
perfect sense.  Obviously that's an incredibly difficult task and any data
is good data.

When it comes to bee hives in corn,  Not buying it for a second.  That's
lazy and sloppy science.  Millions of hives and acres of corn to find.

If your research is based on the notion that the North American Bees are
dying from mites in tainted cornfields,  you have to do better than 1%
found in 3 hives.  That is just plain sillyness.
I have a bit of mental trouble (more than usual)  as to why this stuff gets
defended??  It seems in the science community everyone wants to play nice?

Just my opinion.

Charles