From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 17:18:03 -0400
Eric wonders why sticky supers don't show signs of fermentation.  Good
question.  I'm sure the yeast spores are there.

My guess, for my supers, is that it is too cold and too dry.  But that is in
upstate NY after freezing in the fall.  In the spring/summer they get on the
hives before fermentation can set in.

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Spear