Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:46:47 -0800
Hi,

> Well geez Aaron, you're being pretty hard assed on this one.  How can you
> assure that honey in your bee equipment never ends up in your extracting
> equipment.  Truth is, I can't.  Makes you think twice about the chemican
> treadmill, doesn't it.

I agree with you 100% Aaron. Coumaphous is a dangerous chemical, one should
NOT fool with it especially when human consumption is concerned. It can
cause death as it cumulates. The user of such a chemical is effected even
with proper protective gear. Then again it is my POV that honey from such
hives treated with check mite shouldn't even be consumed at all. One CANNOT
garantee that nectar hasn't been stored in brood combs then moved up later
by the bees. Thus contaminating the honey and combs. Remember coumaphous is
cumulative. As for the treadmill, I'm trying to get off.

Clay