Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:14:02 -0600
> IMHO, This is the type of myopic study which appears to show
 > something when it actually shows something else.

Isn't that too often the case?

Actually, I didn't expect anyone to reach any conclusions based in it,
although some people are believers and have to believe or not believe --
no in-between.

I merely thought it an interesting parallel to some fairly credible bee
speculation and study.

Gut organisms are of public interest now, both in bees and in other
critters.

We all know that drugs of any sort may have long-lasting after-effects,
they they may vary from person to person -- and that we may not be aware
of them.  Why should antibiotics be different?