From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:52:45 -0500
John, I just applied the same medication to the same number of hives, which
I got from the same source as you. In California, they wouldn't even send
the strips out without me first getting tons of stuff done, including a
temporary Sec. 18 license. This included a long test, etc. Then after Mann
sent the strips, I had to inform the Ag commisioner when and where, etc..

I wouldn't worry if I were you at this point. But don't volunteer any
information. Call the office and tell them that you want to conform to the
law, and you want them to help you. When you throw it back into their
court, it's usually helpful. Just remember not to volunteer any info they
they don't specifically ask for.

Tim

P.S. I first used Apistan because I didn't want to go through all that
nonsense, but it didn't work. For me at any rate, Check mite was worth the
effort as even a hive I had written off looked great last I checked, and it
was just a short time after I put in Check mite.