From:
Mike Churchill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:26:57 -0500
At 12:15 PM 4/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>I traded for a *Bee Boom* last spring and installed on a extra trailer. The
<snip>
>Can we simply hook the positive cable from the boom to one side of a
>battery and the ground cable from the boom to the negative side of a
>battery without causing long term damage to the boom or do we need to add
>additional solinoids?
<snip>

Bob,
At the very least, I would insure that there was a fuse in the circuit to
prevent a meltdown/fire in the case of the motor being overloaded/seizing
up.  Look on the label on the motor itself to determine an appropriate
amperage.

Mike Churchill

Mike Churchill, Beginning Beekeeper | What's the buzz all about?
http://www.netmechanic.com - Power Tools for Your Web Site
Link and HTML testing, Server Reliability Testing, Website Promotion Tools