From:
Michael Housel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 10:27:24 EDT
Humanity charts will give you a reason for the planting with the moon.  The
ground level humidity cycles as the cloud covers do.  The equipment today can
over come most of this with drip irrigation and shade cloth.  The secret to
farming and planting is the brown stuff which will give you a brown thumb and
not green.  Natural lighting rain water has charges that is a charge level
that differs from the ground water that we use in the farms.  Growth cycles
are effected by the charged water in drawing up minerals and water.  The
Florida natural sink holes that have been around for years will make air
plants grown because of the charge in the humidity water released in that
area.  I have found nothing on the bees that indicates moon cycles.