From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:11:40 -0900
Hi Jim & All,

> The report is at:

>http://www.bee-quick.com/bee-quick/rpt2/index.html

I can see from reading just one of the links on this site that a beekeeper
also needs to be quick to see that your trying hard to pull legs. Watch out
for the chair you sit in everybody, it just may be pulled right out from
under your butt. It is good to make light of a situation for the sake of a
good laugh.

Where do I send my donation for the "James and Laura Fischer World
Domination Fund"?

Good work Jim, can I add a link for your new web site to my web site for all
beekeepers to learn of better ways of beekeeping.
  .  ..
c(((([
Keith Malone
Chugiak, Alaska USA