From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:02:17 -0700
I've got to side with Peter on this one - Having had contact with the
bee industry (mostly from the outside) for a looong time, I usually
found that beekeepers, both alone and in groups, were all too eager to
get and try new ideas, including whatever chemical they thought or heard
could help their colonies.

The general opinion where I used to work was "If anybody ever runs
systematic analyses of honey (USA or worldwide), the beekeepers are in
big trouble".
  - John