From:
"Lackey, Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:17:10 -0400
One of the bee clubs in the New England states used to have a program for
radiation of equipment to sterilize any potential American Foul Brood (AFB)
infection.  This may have been known infestations or prophylactic
treatments.  I don't know what club that was.  I am interested in two areas
of information:

1) Sources of information on the radiation requirements for sterilization
against AFB.

2) Cooperative programs run for the sterilization of bee equipment against
AFB.

Raymond J. Lackey                           Sweet Pines Apiary
President (again) -   Long Island Beekeepers Association
web page: http://www.tianca.com/