From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:19:47 -0500
>Most of the issues here are back to the White Death (sugar), HFCS
winter feed vs. "organic" beekeepers. Lots of that in the archives. I
suggest reading it in the  dead of winter since the heat generated will
really cut your heating bill.

>Bill Truesdell
>Bath, Maine
>
>-- Visit www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l for rules, FAQ and  other info
---
====================

I agree...what I don't undestand is the organic folks have their own
board.  Why not stay over there and leave the Bee List board free of the
sniping and back and forth on the same old stuff. Its like Jehovah's
Witness here with viewpoints that are unpopular being shoved in our
face all the time. Not once mind you but over and over and over again.

I don't go over to the organic board and raise cane...I disagree with
many of their viewpoints so I stay away.

It seems like a cult like fervor of wanting to change the bee world. Its
odd......and kind of detracts from the topics and info of interest that so
many beekeepers engage in here.