From:
James Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 07:29:31 +0000
I have tryed screwing the bottom board to the broad chamber, stapling
it, and leaving it alone.   Like Dean says, the bees don't care.  I
do remember once wanting to clean the bottom board like my class
manual says. It was necessary  to transfer all the frames out into new digs
to be able to unscrew the bottom board.  Now I leave it alone.
My bee equipment supplier screws them on and he reuns 1400 hives.
I only have 6.