From:
Buckner Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Buckner Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 07:36:59 -0400
I recently was given a Kelley(?) 50 frame extractor that must be an antique.
However it works, but could use a tune up.  Can anyone direct me to a site
or phone number of someone that might handle parts for these old
extractors..I need to replace the round clutch that engages the pressure
plate on top of the extractor. It is a wheel a little bigger that a
Copenhagen snuff can and is made up of many fine layers of some material
that is sandwiched together.  It is worn on the leading edge..I think I can
reverse it and it should last a while, but it really needs replacing.. The
man that gave me this machine use to spray a little belt dressing on the
wheel to make it grip better..Thanks in advance..Will Lewis, Union County,
Florida.