Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:52:15 +0200
Stan Sandler wrote:

> I would be very grateful if they would share some knowledge other than
> anecdotal.

For once, I am the one that advises you to check the archives gentlemen. I
reported on the work done in Australia and informed you of a brochure on EFB
that is available from the Australasian Beekeeper Magazine - Bob Guilliford
compiled the brochure. Thanks to T & M Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]> for
providing me with his contact details. Phone 612 49327244 fax 612 49327621 for
the AB magazine and phone/fax 612 67656179 for Bob's personal number. Neither
are on email. Go and get it mate.

Robert Post