From:
Dick Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:12:30 -0900
Dee, apparently you read the abstract, so I know nothing more than you
do.

It comes from ‘Apidologie’. You can go here to receive email alerts
when new articles are published. Unfortunately, you’d need to pay for
reading the full article, but the abstracts are free:

http://www.edpsciences.org/journal/index.cfm?edpsname=apido

I think after a period of 18 months the articles become available for
anyone to read free from the site:

http://www.edpsciences.org/journal/index.cfm?
edpsname=apido&niv1=contents&niv2=archives    (watch the wrap)

Wish I could offer more for you, but....

Regards,
Dick Allen