Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:55:12 GMT
I have a basic question:  if fluvenite is wax solubeale, and fluvenite levels in honey have been found acceptable..., then why folks report problems with queens on contaminated wax?  After all, queens are not made out of wax. :)  Are the queens absorbing fluvenite through feed or air?

Perhaps tolerance for fluvenite in honey is set too high - I don't consider queens more delicate than humans.

Waldemar