From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:52:17 -0500
My preference is wooden frames with wax coated plastic foundation.  I like
the feel and smell of the wood, and the convenience of plastic foundation.
I very much DISLIKE how the all plastic frames torque.

Regarding the brace attached to the top of the plastic top bars (regardless
if it's plastic or wood above it), it was reported on BEE-L tat a strip of
masking tape on to of the top bars works well to dissuade the bees from
building brace comb.  Haven't tried it myself.

There's been nothing new in this current round of Pierco frames that isn't
already in the archives.

http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/archives/bee-l.html

Aaron Morris - thinking BEE-L archives, search 'em early, search 'em often!