From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:19:34 -0800
Hi all:
Okay, watching PBS TV show last night on chinese
discovering the Americas and going around the world in 1421
long before anyone else, and in a fleet of ships many 450
long and carrying with them horses, and all sorts of
things, and it accounting for all places civilized showing
chinese DNA (even with plains indians and all early places
in S. America and N. America (like where columbus first
landed).

I thought the viking and irish/scottish (MacDawg) were here
first and brought things like horses and bees. Now
according to this the chinese were here first, building all
the early stuff and bringing all the animals.

Any of you see the show and have comments on it? I myself
found it amusing, but lacking scientific merit in many
respects....yet it is due to air again.......

Is this a ploy to get things started as to who really
discovered America and when and how? and what they brought
and traded with them? I would be interested in honeybees by
the way........

Respectfully Submitted,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper