From:
Michael Housel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 18:23:27 EDT
       Natural and non chemical?  I would like to see and answer to put on
the label.  Pure Natural is for normally unheated above 100F degrees honey
from the beekeeper.  High filtered honey is not Non Chemical honey?  I have
never seen any information on the high filtered honey and the removal of
Chemical?  DOES IT REMOVE THE CHEMICALS?
       Non chemical bee hives are possible with our present understandings:
Open floors, drone removal frames, ground chemical controls outside the
hives, use of queen extruders under the brood just before honey flow build
up, having enough nucs to add brood frames to production hives or replaceing
loss queens or hives[above 40% replacement], and checking all hives weekly
and removing beetle larvae[beetles start in a quarter coin size area].
Michael Housel              Orlandobee