From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:57:11 -0700
Re:  Difference between wasps and honey bees and stinging behavior

You may wish to download the two short videos done here at UM with our
local TV stations.  Every year, we get these questions, so we posted the
interviews.
Fo to:

http://beekeeper.dbs.umt.edu/bees/video.htm

Scroll down the list to the videos, click on them to download.

Jerry