From:
Ivan McGill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:19:27 -0400
>Hello All,
>I have been unable to find a thermostat for a furnace  which goes from 40 F.
>to 100 F.
>I found one a few years ago which goes from 50F. to 90F which I have been
>using.
>I need the extra 10F for drying honey and being able to reduce the temp by
>10F. will save fuel costs over the winter as the room only needs to be warm
>enough to keep water  pipes from freezing.
>Thanks in advance!
>Bob

I got all my thermostats from a place that sells fans, thermostats and
other controls. If you look in the phone book yellow pages under electrical
equipment. That is where I got mine.

For drying honey have ever tried a dehumidifier? I have used one for almost
20 years, when we get a wet fall. I know other beekeepers that also use
them. Not a big expensive one but a house size. You would be surprised how2
much moisture they will take out of a room.

Ivan