From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 16:14:37 -0500
>Hello fellow Beekeepers,
>
>        I am a hobby beekeeper with six hives in eastern
>Pennsyvalnia, east of Philadelphia.  I robbed my girls early
>this year in July in order to treat early with Apistan strips.

Most definitely your honey will be contaminated, the best thing is to use it
as feed for the bees. It came from your bees and can be fed back without
problems. We feed honey most years, from cappings and drippings etc. In
passing we market a Varroa Test kit, it does not require Apistan or
chemistry and can be used with supers on without contaminating your honey.
We also market a Varroa trap, if you require more information please e-mail
me direct.
   * David J. Eyre CEO        9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,     *
   * The Beeworks           Orillia, Ont, Canada, L3V 6H1*
   * [log in to unmask]     (705) 326 7171            *
   * http.//www.muskoka.net/~beeworks                          *