From:
Steven Albritton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:57:20 -0600
More people don't get into beekeeping because of start up costs also.  I am
starting my 3rd year.  In planning for expansion I just purchased a 12 frame
Dadant extractor for approx $900.  I am also trying add an additional 10 new
hives.  This means in addition to packages and some splits I must purchase
and assemble new boxes.  To add new hives, I must also add more supers to
assemble.  I could go on and on but the bottom line it gets expensive to expand.

At 03:21 PM 1/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
Steven Albritton
LDS Communications, Sports America, Chauvin Honey Farms
Monroe, Louisiana