From:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 17:01:37 UT
Hi Debbie,
               Glad to hear from someone else having good results with the
D.E.Hive.I also tried a D.E.Hive this year and had tremendous results.It was
My top producing hive this year ,it was approaching the two hundred lb. mark
which was about twenty five percent higher than My next highest producing
hive.I plan to use more of these hives in the future.The ease in manipulating
these hives has to be seen to be believed,The frames do NOT get propolized to
the sides and I do not need a hive tool to work them.I urge everyone to check
out these hives for themselves.They were created by David Eyre of the Beeworks
in Ontario,Canada.He also has been very helpfull in dealing with My
questions,and in ordering supplies from England for Me.Anyone else have good
results with this hive ?

Garry Libby
Boston,MA,USA