From:
Tim Arheit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:37:52 -0400
> Do you have*any*  treatment for chalkbrood?
 >For what it's worth: http://www.beevital.com/page/pagina-mycostop

I don't know how you would begin to test this in outside of an
artificial setting,   most outbreaks clear up by themselves and often
only affect a couple hives in a yard and doesn't show up consistently
every year.   I suspect
Looks to be a mix of ingredients people already try in their hives
(typically for mites).   oxalic acid, formic acid, vinegar, essential
oils, propolis, etc.

It's possible it works,  formic acid and propolis have been studied as a
treatment for chalkbrood, I don't know the purpose of the other ingredients.
http://www.medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=javaa.2004.554.556

Unfortunately you can only read the abstract rfom this site.  The link
to the full student is a paper on poultry.

-Tim