From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:55:07 -0600
Hello All,
Sending bees to almonds. If there is a beekeeper/broker or almond grower on
the list interested in getting a semi load. (448-480 hives depending on
weight of the hives)  email me direct and lets talk. You unload, put into
almonds, bring out and load back on our truck.
We will net the load. Contract required. Hives need returned to the Midwest
around the 20th. of March to go into apples.

--
believed to be clean.