From:
WILLIAM G LORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 12:04:10 -0400
Laura;

Number one, don't read too many expert bee books and expect them to apply
to the southern part of the world (you are south of the Mason Dixon
Line).  It is too hot in this part of the world to use bee escapes.
Having said that, you can salvage the honey by scooping it into a pair of
panty hose or a paint strainer (available from commercial painting
stores, get the 5 gallon size) and wring the mess out.  The honey will be
fine.

Bill Lord
Louisburg (94 F today) NC, USA

--