From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:55:03 -0400
I doubt if we will ever know for sure, but the bee kills may have been because of
HFCS or misuse of mitacure. Could also have been the mitacure, but not from what I
have heard to date. In any case, the manufacturer pulled it because it was not
worth the law suits along with the small beekeeping market.
Bill T

--
If there is a zz before clinic.net, remove it to reply directly.