From:
Peter John Keating <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:08:05 -0500
Strange that you should mention Tyvek. I've just made 20 half boxes divided
into 3 for use as mating nucs and was looking for a material for "inner
covers". In California we used burlap but in Quebec the weather is often
wetter so l looked around for another material and l saw a roll of Tyvek!
The only problem that l can forsee is it might create some static? I'll know
at the end of the mating season. Here we often use the thermofoil as inner
covers in the spring and it works really well.
Peter