From:
Michael Housel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:32:37 EST
Fund raising programs getting $6.00 for a 1 pound container and $12 for a 4
pounder.  I use a special label for them with the fundraiser program.  My
profit is less but I sell all the honey at one time.  The program is not just
for the one sale it maintains the customer contact address for future sales.
Education of the sales team is part of the program in that Pure Natural Local
Honey and the uses for honey.  I miss my customers, times at the farmer
markets in the rain, and store dust on the jars.  I got $1.50 of the 6.00
(the next sales will be 1.75) for a Glass container with a special label this
year. If you are going to do this email me for a special poem from my
daughter to put on the label. Will give a copywriter release to fundraiser
for Local Honey only. [log in to unmask] (Michael Housel)