From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:04:49 -0500
Greetings,
        The only work we did with screened bottom boards at Cornell
was in summer of 1999. The results were inconclusive and it is
doubtful they will be published. I would hesitate to invest much time
in money in this technique until someone shows that it is effective.

Peter Borst
Apiary Technician
Dyce Honeybee Lab
Cornell University