From:
Bill Ruzicka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:17:57 -0500
From Bee-L posting in October; Bob Harrison wrote:

"Both our national organizations have committed to getting formic & Oxalic
registered (with beekeeper donations). I was in meetings when resolutions
were made.  With due respect to both organizations I do not believe they
are going to get the job done on either product. At least not in the near
future."

Ted Worster, Vice President of New Product Development of UNIVAR USA, is
genuinely interested in registering liquid formic acid as an active
ingredient in the USA and will be at the AHPA meeting in Houston and would
like to hear your opinion.  You can contact him in the vendor area at
the "MiteGone" booth on Tuesday January 10th and Wednesday January 11th.

If you are unable to attend the meeting please send your comments to Ted
at; [log in to unmask]
Let's prove Bob wrong.  Registration of liquid formic acid will allow the
use of many different methods, that can be adapted to almost any weather
and operation condition.  If you wish to educate yourself download the 32
page manual of acid treatments free (at www.mitegone.com.  (Located at the
bottom of the homepage.)

I hope to see you in January on my tutoring trip through California Almond
Pollinator acid treatment if you are there and interested give me a call.

Bill