From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:18:47 +0100
Hi Peter & all

As a long time user of OMF (25 years+) I am always interested to read
articles on the topic.

The one of Peter's...
http://www.stratford-upon-avon.freeserve.co.uk/Newsletters/September2005.htm
contains the following...
" I think they also help with finding queens, as I have never yet found a
queen on a mesh floor."

I have never considered this myself, but I like to think that I am a good
'observer', I certainly can't recall any incident whereby a queen was
observed on a mesh floor screen.

So can I ask this list for any observations ?

Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman or http://www.dave-cushman.net
Fall Back M/c, Build 6.02 (stable)