From:
Dan Grandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:12:55 -0500
I read some of the comments on bee candy.I am very interested in this method
of feeding, i had some hives that would not take the sugar. I whipped up a
batch of candy and poured it on to some frames and put the frames into the
hives. on a warmer day i noticed the candy was melting. If you put the candy
in place of the inner cover,what keeps it from melting and drowning?I would
appreciate any info. on the subject,like can you mix pollen in with it in
the spring to promote brook laying,etc.
Thank you
Dan Grandy