From:
Michael W Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 23:01:48 -0500
Over the past two years I have seen quite a bit of discussion about using
food grade mineral oil with mixed conclusions.  My question:  What is the
vector of control with FGMO?  Does it affect the respiration of the mites?
Does it interfere with the mites ability to attach itself to its host, ie.
powdered sugar?  What is the control mechanism?

MIKE
In lover Alabama