From:
"john f. mesinger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:06:43 -0500
        I believe you are correct. Last year I picked a "dead bee" out of
the snow and gave it to a grandson. He treasured it in his hot little hand
as we walked - until it stung him. This year for the past 6 weeks of
freezing nights, some below 10 degrees, I have seen two flies on bathroom
screens between the screens and the windows. After the sun warms them up,
they move. The room temperature is below 60 degrees at night and feels much
colder at the screens.

John F. Mesinger